Runny Nose 13 Month Old

My 13 Month old has a runny nose. Any suggestions besides constantly wiping it and using the suction bulb.

ClvDandJ

Asked by ClvDandJ at 1:01 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Do you have a humidifier going in the room at night? Have you had any recent changes in diet? Does it make her cough or pull at her ears? I LOVE vicks baby rub... you can also put it on feet for coughing at night (old wives tale but I swear it worked with my son) - Humidifiers are great for the winter months when the heat is always running. If you notice a fever or pulling at the ears or just not acting like herself, I'd taker her to the doctor. You can't usually give any other the counter meds but they might notice an ear infection that would be better caught sooner than later.

CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 1:07 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• That's all that I do. It'll pass.
    Oh, if you're breast feeding, express a lil milk into a cup and take the suction bulb and put it up their nose.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 1:20 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Also is your baby teething?
    happydaystoday

Answer by happydaystoday at 2:15 PM on Dec. 29, 2008