I have been very nausaited(SP). I know I am not preggo!!!!! Could it be reflux??

I belched the other night and thought I had thrown up so I ran to the bathroom. I did not, but after that I have an overwhelming taste of soap in my mouth. I had a friend tell me it was reflux. Is she right????

nicky5053

Asked by nicky5053 at 1:08 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Health

• How long have you had this? I had a friend feel nauseated off and on for several months. Ended up being her gallbladder, which they removed. SHe was also dizzy and had no appetite. Are you experiencing anything else?
    Could've just been something you ate...gl
    liltymesmom

Answer by liltymesmom at 3:00 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I have no idea.. sorry..
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 1:29 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

It has been happening for about a week or so. I had my gallbladder removed about 10 years ago. I have been a little light headed, but I also have low blood sugar problems, so I just figured that was from the sugar.  I really just wish it would stop.
    nicky5053

Answer by nicky5053 at 6:19 PM on Dec. 29, 2008