what do you think of the name spencer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Lol all Spencers are evil... JK When I hear Spencer I think of the dude of The Hills... and hes mean. Other then that I like it!
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 1:26 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I like it,I know a boy and a girl with that name.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 1:26 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• That is my oldest son's name. But we spelled it "Spenser". Which I regret doing now because, well, it's still the same name. Anyway, I like it (of course! lol)
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 1:35 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• eww gross!!! What a horrible name! It was my ex husband's name, so I hate it!!!! LMAO
    Anonymous

• My Ex's name is Scott but I dont hate all ppl named Scott..just him. Get over it.
    Anonymous

• when i hear the name spencer i always think about the italian actor "Bud Spencer"... google it, if you dont know who he is ;)

dont really like the name.. but the actor is good
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:13 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• lol. i wouldnt name my kid that. ever heard of Kevin Spencer?
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:30 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I used to be in child care and one of my favorite kids' names was spencer. He had the funniest personality:) For my kids, no I dont like it, but it suits other kids well.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:37 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Thats my dogs name lol
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 2:46 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• LOL I always think of that ding dong on The Hills when I hear the name Spencer...unfortunately for all the Spencer's of the world...I associate him with that name..but its not a bad name...
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 2:53 PM on Dec. 29, 2008