Tiny bit of blood...HELP!!

Im 33 weeks pregnant. I just went to the bathroom and there was a tiny bit of blood mixed in with my discharge. Enough that it was pink but not alot. I been checking and I haven't bleed again. What should I do? Im freaking out. I have also been having lite cramps/pains in my tummy.

Jennyv143

Asked by Jennyv143 at 1:29 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You're fine. It may have been a piece of your mucus plug. It may be nothing at all. If you have bleeding and cramping then worry. If you have bleeding more than spotting then worry. But a tiny bit that stopped that seems like it was barely noticeable is fine.
    Anonymous

• "you are fine".. is the WRONG answer anonymous. How do you know if she is fine? Did you do an ultrasound through the internet?

I hope she is, but still need to call your OB... its better to be safe then sorry!
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:10 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Pink tinted mixed with mucus is not usual for many people. I have been experiencing that for the last 3 weeks on and off. Did you have sex recently? Either that or your mucus plug is starting to dislodge.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 2:51 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• lol a tinge of blood on mucus that she said was TINY and you want her to run to the hospital ms. robertson? She's not cramping..she's not bleeding, her baby is moving, she's not having contractions.....SHE'S FINE and so is her baby
    Anonymous

• Her OB will say "you're fine" too
    Anonymous

• Bleeding alone, cramps alone are both ok. Not in excess. Bleeding and cramps together are something else altogether. Just keep an eye on it, but don't obsess.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 7:05 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I spoke with Labor and Delivery and they said I will be fine. I might be dehydrated and alittle to active. Im gonna go home and take a nice long bath.
    Jennyv143

Answer by Jennyv143 at 8:24 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• IF it happens again, don't hesitate to go to the doctor again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:29 AM on Dec. 30, 2008