Did you know

That the ANSWERS have spell check? I didn't realize it until I hit the "full editor" link when replying to a post. (Of course there isn't a link like that when creating a new question, just when replying)

I just thought all of you spell check junkies out there would appreciate it! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I just go with the fact that they are underlined and then I right click and I can fix it. Thanks for the info though.
    coala

Answer by coala at 1:42 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Lol...BLAH, i'm not perfect and I mispell a word or 2 or 5, lol.....I see it like this. i'm not typing to turn in a essay to my teacher, it's cafemom a place I come to relax! so i'm not going to hassle with it :-)
    But it is good to know!
    Mommy2life

Answer by Mommy2life at 1:43 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Yea the "junkies" are referring to that when they say "ever heard of spell check?"
    Anonymous

• That is funny. I never knew. I knew there was when responding in the posts/threads and journal posts. I wondered why there was not a spell check in the Answer section. Thanks for letting me know!
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 2:08 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• No, I didnt know that. I appreciate when people spell right, but I can usually figure it out all the same:) I dont like taking the time to add commas and apostrophys etc...
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:35 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I use it all the time.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:56 PM on Dec. 29, 2008