What kind of Parfume do you use?

I am looking for a new one, I was using Victorias Secret Very Sexy but I would like to just try something new and dont really now some good ones to try.

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 1:49 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Beauty & Style

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • Pleasures by Estee Lauder.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 1:51 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Kudos to Christine0813. I love Pleasures, by Estee Lauder.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 1:54 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I just picked up some Sensational by Celine Dion. So and I really like that one :)
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:57 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I'm a dork, I really like Britney Spears Curious.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 2:00 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Right now i have the DKNY green apple. I really like it, but i am dying to get some of the Juicy Coutou. Omg, that smells so good to me. What kind of scent are you looking for? Sweet, Spicy, Vanillish? Let us know and i will try to give you some ideas. I have had lots of perfumes in the past.
    Anonymous

• For everyday CK1 for special Cinnabar by Estee LAuder or Channel No.5
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:03 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• well you should go to the store and test them. the names ect wont help you, when you cant smell it ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:03 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Hmmmmmm probably something more sweet smelling not super strong smelling though
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:05 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• i love Paris Hilton and Heavenly by Victoria Secret....yummmmy lol
    krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 2:07 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I am allergic to most perfumes and don't wear any. For those that do wear them please remember a little goes a long way and some of us cannot handle smelling you a mile away. I had to go to the ER last night because a woman was wearing a ton of perfume and gave me a migraine so intense I could not stand up.  I am OK now but my head is still hurting and I won't be able to leave my home for at least a week.  I hope that woman felt it was worth it.  When she gets the bill from my insurance she will think twice.  So glad my husband was able to get her info.

Anonymous