i need help i might be pregnant but its complicated!!!!

Four days ago i had sex with my boyfriend and we were dumb enough to use the pull out method only he didnt pull out soon enough i know theres a really good chance that im pregnant but i dont know when my next period is. i know how dumb that sounds i have had really strange period schedules latley so i wrote down when i was supose to start and i lost the paper i wrote it down on Please help me by giving any advice you can think of. When should i take a test if i dont know when im supose to start the wait is killing me.thanks so much

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You need to wait for 2 weeks before you take a test...it's too soon.
    Anonymous

• I good rule of thumb is wait 3 weeks and take a HPT OR wait 10 days and go to the doc and get a blood test. I found out I was pregnant with DD 7 days after conception!!! (via blood test)
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 2:15 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• well wait 2 more weeks and get a blood test done
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:18 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• My DH and I do it all the time and he doesn't pull out or use protection.
    There are certain times of the month that you are very fertile and there are certain times you aren't.
    Don't get freaked out over it.
    SOME people get pregnant with just one time but a lot of people don't too.
    Wait. Don't panic and if you missed a period within a month, test.
    Anonymous

• You don't remember when you had your period the last time? That would help. I would say if you don't get your period from now until the end of January then get a home test.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 2:25 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Yes wait about 1 week and 4 days. That should be accurate. Or wait 2 weeks from the time you had intercourse. But I suggest waiting a couple days after that so you can get a accurate result
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 3:39 PM on Dec. 29, 2008