lately i've been feeling so fat and i feel so fat. i just want to starve but know how freaking dangerous and stupid it is, but i still do it. i've been restriting food. how can i be so aware of the dangers and not care? has anyone suffered from this?

skinny fat

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Health

• I battled anorexia for a year (phisically that is) emotianally alot longer. It is a mental issue as well as a phisical one. That's where the "Not caring about your health" comes in because all you really do care about is being thin, looking good, feeling like others think you look good...etc. The mental affects seem to outlast the phsical. Way after I stopped starving myself I still dealt with it emotionally, I still obsessed, called myself fat, felt bad about my weight and all that, it was very hard to deal with. But I must tell you, when you starve yourself for a period of time your body slows down on burning calories so when you do decide to eat again you will get fat quicker than anything! No lie. So my best advice is instead of starving atleast go on a strict veggie and fruit diet, and drink water. The benefits are alot better, you will lose weight, and it keeps your body in control.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Jul. 15, 2008