will i go early?!

right now im 35 weeks measuring 37 weeks.. do you think my chances are better to go in to labor on my own? or does it not matter?

dared2lovexx

Asked by dared2lovexx at 2:19 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It really doesn't matter. It's hard saying when you'll go into labor. Some time in the next 7 weeks
    Anonymous

• no, it does not matter.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Doesn't matter. I measured two weeks ahead the whole time and went into labor naturally five days after my due date! Measurement has nothing to do with when you'll go into labor.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:41 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Measuring is just a way to track growth. As long as there is steady growth, you're good. It's along the same lines of percentiles at the pediatrician's office. lol

I always measured 2-3 weeks ahead....two were induced at 39 weeks, one came early at 36 weeks on his own.

Oh...if you measure ahead, they are more likely to watch you for a bigger baby...or at least check you with an ultrasound to measure the baby.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 3:08 PM on Dec. 29, 2008