DVD RENTALS...HELP

I want to join NETFLIX because I am disabled and can't go out often and NETFLIX delivers. But I have no idea of what good (or great) movies are out.Please help me out and let me know your favorite DVD's. I like all kinds.

jblueeyes228

Asked by jblueeyes228 at 2:19 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Entertainment

• Vantage Point
    Untamed Heart
    Malice

Those are the only three I can think of right now, I'll come back if I think of some other good ones.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 2:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• on Netflix if you rate movies you have seen it suggests other movies, I have used that a lot
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 2:29 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Wow, tough one..Are you interested in older movies too or just new ones?
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:33 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Vantage Point was a great movie.

Get Smart was decent.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 2:59 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• We just watched death race, if your into action and shooting movies that was really good,
    Step Brothers is halarious but it's kinda foul mouth, longshots, The Sisterhood of the Travelling pants 2, What Happens in Vegas, The Life Before her Eyes, just to name a few
    determind

Answer by determind at 4:09 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• run, fat boy, run...i thought it would be dumb and told my dh that i wouldnt watch it..half way through I was sitting there with him watching it..hilarious..I liked the House bunny too
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 7:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• PS I Love You
    Just Like Heaven

Their website also has new releases on it and they have all the summaries of the movies as well.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 10:01 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• they can make suggestions for you. you can also get tv on dvd thru them. i do that all the time. I love netflix. just upped our movie load last week LOL
    ldylancer03

Answer by ldylancer03 at 1:18 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Don't mess with the Zohan was hilarious...typical Adam Sandler!!!!
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 2:13 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Ps I Love You, The Longshots, Burn After Reading, The Women, and Ghost Town...those are the ones that I have seen lately that were really good

Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 10:21 AM on Jan. 1, 2009