HPV & pregnant...they may have treated it wrong

I know i have hpv ill admit it, 3 different docs confirmed it. It was nasty present from a violent ex who to get even with me cheated with 12 girls and then raped me when i left him...Problem is im 33 1/2 weeks preggo & scared to death it could cause a problem..The dr treated what looked like a mole" down there and it has been itching ever since..I dont know what to do because they wont treat it again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• is it active or is it pre cells?

a lot of women have that and its just PRE cells meaning its not to the point of it being a major problem.

i being one of them.
    Anonymous

• Its not the kind that causes cancer is what they would tell me..They put that stuff on that burned like hell and ive had this problem ever since..
    Anonymous

• They can't treat it until you have the baby. If they biopsy it while you are pregnant it will just make your labor more painful because you will have an open sore in your vagina with a baby pushing on it. They usually treat it around your 6 week appointment.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 2:55 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Have you talked to your doctor about it? S/he would know better than any of us every could, we're not examining you!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:57 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I was told I had it when I was on my third pregnancy. It didn't do much--they just kept their eye on it until after I had the baby.

I would definately call the doctor and ask them what to do about the irritation though--sounds weird.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 2:57 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I hope u reported him for raping u. Sorry to hear that.
    Anonymous

• They treated it with some kind of thing that burned like crazy at 28 weeks. It was not treated before that. Nor did they diagnose it tillt hen. Theres 4 docs in the practice and only said it was hpv. I have since left that drs office but it still bothers me..Havent seen my new dr yet beause of the holidays..The pompas ass that put that stuff on it terminated my care at 30 weeks so i found a new dr.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:30 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• sounds like that little mole might be a wart. I cant beleive they won't remove it before the baby comes. Aren't they contagious?
    MiMiBreezy

Answer by MiMiBreezy at 10:13 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• They are supposed to be yes, but they still wont remove it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jan. 6, 2009