Is there a way to report a trucker for texting and driving if I don't know the company or plate number?

I have two friends that think it is no big deal and will text, Facebook and all that junk. They just don't care and hate it!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Aug. 30, 2011 in Technology

• NOPE GOTTA HAVE THE 1-800 # AND TRUCK # THIS MAKES ME REALLY MAD AS WELL, GUESS ALL WE CAN DO IS WATCH EM AND TRY TO HURRY N PASS.
    shercarico

Answer by shercarico at 8:38 PM on Aug. 30, 2011

• No, a facebook update wouldn't be enough. Maybe he had stopped and and had to pee and updated his status. Maybe he was stuck in traffic. In the long run YOU don't know because you weren't there. Quit trying to make trouble for people. Now, if YOU see a driver do this then you can report him (or her). Otherwise, you are just making assumptions.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:48 PM on Aug. 30, 2011

• No, you have to at least know the company or the plate number, even then you would only be reporting them to the company as no cop can go off what you say. He has to see it happen.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 8:38 PM on Aug. 30, 2011

• if you have no infro on him how and where would you report him?
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 8:40 PM on Aug. 30, 2011

• Well you know who they are,, so finding out where they work and who for should be an easy thing,, find out and anon report them.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:40 PM on Aug. 30, 2011

• A Facebook status update wouldn't be enough to get them in trouble while they are on the go?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:42 PM on Aug. 30, 2011

• not that i know of..
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 8:47 PM on Aug. 30, 2011

• Actually I am not making assumptions, they both admit to it freely!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:51 PM on Aug. 30, 2011

• unless you 1. catch them in the act 2. don't care to be friends with them anymore cause if your their "friend" you would say your view and leave it at that or stop being friends with someone, cause you'd be no friend of mine if you tried to report me to cause me problems 3. if they are your friends odd you don't have any clue whom they work for
    Alcnic29

Answer by Alcnic29 at 8:54 PM on Aug. 30, 2011

• ok feel free to vote me down but never been in one accident in my 18 years of driving, and i have voice to text on my phone so i just have to talk 2 it and it will enter what i say and millions text and drive still so deal with it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Aug. 30, 2011