is it normal to have sharp pains?

so i found out i AM preg. but sat. night i went to work n had a MAJOR sharp pain down my side..im just wondering if that is normal?

TN-FOOR

Asked by TN-FOOR at 2:44 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yeah its normal.. youll get it throughout your pregnancy, its your ligaments stretching for pregnancy and fr your belly to grow. just try and brace yourself anytime you put pressure on your belly. like when you sneeze, laugh, cough, have a bowel movement etc. it will help to ease the pain. :)
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:45 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• It could be your siatic nerve, i had it when I was preg and at times it would stop me in my tracks. There is nothing you can do unless it is really bad, but I could be wrong. i just delt with it!
    determind

Answer by determind at 2:46 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• sciatica goes from your right side of your lower back to your leg...ew that sucks too :(
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:47 PM on Dec. 29, 2008