Has anyone experienced a prolasped bladder?

I am scheduled for surgery to correct this in January. I would like to talk to anyone who has had this done. I will probably need my uterus and bowel done also. They are even putting in an extra sling for the urine tube (can't remember what the tube is called).

momtoeight

Asked by momtoeight at 2:49 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Health

• I have had two bladder tucks. and had to have my bowels worked on also. they were called cystocele and rectocele.mine was so bad that my bowels were falling in my vagina as well as my uterus and bladder was very prolapsed. the bladder tuck or tack doesn't work well I think but it is different with everyone, but I;'ve heard that the bladder sling is alot better because the tuck or tack is just these screws that holds it up. hope this helps and good luck!
    my4loves3

Answer by my4loves3 at 8:01 PM on Dec. 29, 2008