what are you plans for new years

Nothing. I have none

sierra_617

Asked by sierra_617 at 2:52 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Entertainment

• happy new year 2009We live in Houston we plan to go to San Antonio and visit family.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:56 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• It is my ten year wedding anniversary. We're going out to dinner and then to a bar to listen to a local band. There will be lots of people there we know - and then I'll remind him why the first ten years have been so awesome!
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 9:57 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• We're throwing a party!! Woohoo!!!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 9:59 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Hubby and I clean offices on the side besides our real jobs. New years eve we will clean, go home, eat some dinner and play our new Zelda game for Wii. Woo hoo!! I love that game. Then New Years day Im reclaiming the house. All the Christmas stuff is coming down.. Then sneaking off to the mall for some sale shopping!!
    Yebbers

Answer by Yebbers at 2:22 PM on Dec. 30, 2008