• In the Spotlight:

Will you Please...answer my question nicely?

This is about Michael Jackson....Interested keep reading if not go to the next question.

FOR MICHAEL JACKSON FANS!

I was reading the paper and they said that Michael is not in good health he is not doing so well :(
He needs to get a lung transplant and also has enphazyma and something else :(
I liked him back in the 80's even though he did what he did I still don't believe he did I still like the guy and I pray that he gets better. I would love for him to come back strong and give us alot more of his talent. God Bless Him.

Remember...If you not going to say something nice, skip this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Entertainment

• THIS IS NOT TRUE. I actually just heard this on the radio this morning that some guy was trying to make an illegal biography of him and got mad Jackson wouldn't give him an interview so he made it up so people would buy his book. He claimed to have inside info on his "illness" So rest assured ladies, Jacko is just as fine (lol) as ever.
    I LOVE YOU MICHEAL!!!!!
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 3:11 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• so what's your question hun?
    Adja70

Answer by Adja70 at 3:08 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I see no question here... NEXT!!
    Anonymous

• whats the question?
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:11 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Thank you... Navy wife you are the only one that anwsered  my question maturely.

I take it the ones that didn't they were just babies at the time. They missed out on a good decade(s)big smile mini

Anonymous