Do you corect peolpe with obvousi incorrectyl speling of words?

When you see people spell words wrong do you correct them. I not talking about typing errors but not knowing how to spell? I jsut seen someon spell Parfume like this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• While it irritates me to see words misspelled of the wrong form of a word being used (there instead of their for instance), I do not correct the person. It's not worth my time and frustration. I just wish they would think and use the spell check before hitting enter.
    Anonymous

• uhm sometimes i do...not if the accidentally put the words in the wrong place like tihs or something because yeah thats just a typo.

but some words that are obviously spelled incorrect i do. just because i would want someone to let me know how to spell it correct for the future. i like to better myself when possible. :) i dont want to be an old lady and spelling words wrong left and right :) and how else would you learn if someone doesnt tell you how?
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:10 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I hate it when i see them but i will not correct them because you don't know anything about them, maybe they never learnt or have problems and reckn that is wrong.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 3:11 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Correct* People* Obvious* Incorrect* Spelling* Just* Someone* Perfume or Parfum*
    Anonymous

• Also, learnt is not a word. Learned*
    Anonymous

• LOL!! See, I just re-read my post again and I used the wrong word. No one's perfect. That's why I don't try and correct others!!

"While it irritates me to see words misspelled of* the wrong form of a word being used (there instead of their for instance), I do not correct the person. It's not worth my time and frustration. I just wish they would think and use the spell check before hitting enter."

* should have been or.

Anonymous

• damn people spell lose right!
    It's not LOOSE. You can't LOOSE weight. It's LOSE.
    Anonymous

• i do when it is terribly obvious LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:15 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• No. People get up in arms, and if I can figure out what they are saying there is no need to go there. What irritates me is when people talk like they are from the ghetto. If you are raising kids I hope you do not talk that way around them. Ignorance is bliss I guess lol.
    Ma mum tol me I been talkin like i stupidz or sumthin' n i got rly pizz. n so i say yo biznitch wha get you rite to sayz i supidz.
    Lol...I swear I see this on here.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Careful Lovin, last time I said something like that I got reported. Yet people can post questions that are obviously asked to start trouble. It makes no sense.
    Anonymous