what cant i do..Pregnant?

i know a lot of the things im not supose to do while pregnant for the saftey of myself and baby but just to be sureee please list any of the things you know i am not to do while pregnant?

thanks so much <3

52308-forever

Asked by 52308-forever at 3:17 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Don't smoke, drink, take drugs or go sky diving and horseback riding!
    Anonymous

• drink, smoke, do drugs.
    but thats all common sence id hope so anyways.
    you can do you daily activities not much really has to change. the further you get the more you wana make sure you arnt lifting heavy things and such.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:19 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• According to Knocked Up, you're not allowed to jump on trampolines. That is a huge bummer for me.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 3:19 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• oh yeah and stay out of saunas and hot tubs. those are a big no no all the way through your pregnancy.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:20 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I ride horses and am 19 weeks preggo...but anyway. Don't drink, smoke, drug (everything the PP said...sorry, can't give up my horsies :P) No other restrictions. You can run you can pick up your other kids you can go swimming, etc. I HATE it when pregnant girls are like (I can't ____...I'm pregnant *whine*) it really pisses me off. Pregnancy is not an illness, Geeze.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 3:21 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Best way to know the answer besides the obvious is to talk to you doctor. A lot of what you hear is just 'old tales' people pass down due to their own bad experiences. I have seen a woman carrying twins run across the parking lot of a gas station...she knew she could do it and gave birth to healthy girl twins at the expected time where as I have seen women scare themselves into bedrest because they listen to the horror stories. Talk to your ob/gyn and they will let you know what is best.
    toweringbeauty

Answer by toweringbeauty at 3:37 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• no sledding lol... i made that mistake=P
    BayB

Answer by BayB at 3:38 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• no diving into pools, no roller coasters, no drinking/smoking/drugs, no saunas/hottubs, no skydiving, no douching, no tattoos(most wont even touch a pregnant woman), some foods are no-nos, no heavy lifting.....you can dye your hairs/get nails done -- just make sure you are in a well ventilated area
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 3:49 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• They say you can go on in life like you usually do. Just cause you're pregnant means you're banned from things...it's just common-sense stuff. No skydiving, no drinking, no drugs lol
    Anonymous

• Here is what I don't do while pregnant. I don't do most of these things anyway. :)
    No meds unless it was a life or death situation. Not even cold meds. No drinking, drugs, smoking. I avoid all chemicals that I can. I never drink fluoridated water (www.fluoridealert.org), but I make damn sure I don't do it while pregnant. No water slides or jumping out of air planes. ;)
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 4:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2008