Whenever my husband and I have sex my junk will smell foul for days after.

Is that normal? We like to call it the "crab" because at first we thought it was because I ate crab but now that I don't we realize it is only after we have sex. We even tried him pulling out thinking it was his ejaculation that was doing it. Nope. Just anytime we have intercourse. Anyone else have that problem during their pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No, but it's pretty nasty that you call it the "crab" because that's an STD. Anyway, maybe he has a bacterial infection that he's passing to you. I'd see a doc.
    Anonymous

• I have to agree with Anon 2:20.
    Anonymous

• I believe our bodies going through the changes. It happens
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:33 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I would agree with the posts above mine. Sounds like he might be giving you something over and over again. You need to go to a doctor as something if 'off'. Get it taken care of and be sure to have your husband checked. He may need treatment to keep from giving it to you again. Some do not know it, but men can pass yeast infections like any other thing they can pick up. Good luck!
    toweringbeauty

Answer by toweringbeauty at 3:33 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• That happens to me even when Im not pregnant. But it doesnt last for days. I just take a shower and its gone. Maybe wash youself better?
    Anonymous

• I think its funny you call it crab. To the anon. post, she isnt meaning it like the disease. Can he smell it too? I am assuming he does but I am not sure. I think I smell down there too but my husband cant smell it and my doc says he cant either and that I dont have any infections so it may all be in your head like it is mine lol. But if both of you smell it I betcha its Bacterial Vaginosis which smells AWFUL. I had it once. It will need antibiotics to cure it, but you have to see a doc to get a diagnosis. Chances are it will not go away on its own.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:49 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Your smell will change during pregnancy, but still mention it to your doctor. If it's that foul, it may be an infection of some sort (even if you have no other symptoms). Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:51 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I would not say that is normal. I would call my gyn for quick check up!
    bamawife

Answer by bamawife at 5:06 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• ewww
    MiMiBreezy

Answer by MiMiBreezy at 10:10 PM on Dec. 30, 2008