Answering "those" kinds of questions

So for those of you who complain about the posts that are just to start a debate or stir up touble, why do you even bother answering? Wouldn't the best way to make a statement be to say nothing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• lol yeah you would think but i think that deep down those people love to get involved but wana sound like they dont so they say things like why are you starting a fight? Then they sound like they hate those questions but can still get involved.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Thats what I do;) If I don't like a question its common sense for me to skip over it!
    Anonymous

• Because some women on here have yet to mature.
    Anonymous

• yeah but sometimes its so stupid i just cant help myself :)
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:28 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I ignore questions I do not have anything nice to say to. I figure we are all women and should support each other knowing the things we go through and it should bring us closer, but that wont ever happen.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:30 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Yep, I have noticed a lot of people here like to set traps. If you ignore them they will get bored and disapear. No need to fuel the fire.
    nikkysweet

Answer by nikkysweet at 3:40 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Like I said in a post the other day, I think certain moms post a question anonymously just they can come back on as themselves and bash on it and advocate their crap . . . . sometimes you can totally tell that it is the same person. I, sometimes, will respond to those kinds of questions and sometimes I don't. I mean, let's face it, if I so much better stuff to do, I wouldn't be on this site so much in the first place.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:54 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Lets be honest, there's women out there that never grew out of that B/S high school phase that most of us have matured through. They still think that it's "cool" to be as catty as you can. What they don't realize is that they look immature, and just dumb. Imagine what their kids are picking up from them while they gossip and talk crap to their friends on the phone.
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 4:42 PM on Dec. 29, 2008