Labor?

Last night I was walking and felt like a pinching of the nerve or shooting pain sensation through my vagina. As well as tightning in my abdoman. It lasted for awhile but when I woke up it was gone. I am due and confused as to weather this is maybe the beginning stages of actual labor?

BayB

Asked by BayB at 3:21 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i don't know how far along you are but if its what i'm thinking.. i called this vagina kicks LOL i always told my mom my son was kciking my vagina haha... that happened for half my pregnancy though. i don't really know what it was but they were deff. painfuL!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:23 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• um.. i said in my question that I am due.
    and Ive had those kicks and it was like that. Its one of those pains that you just cant explain because its so weired.
    BayB

Answer by BayB at 3:27 PM on Dec. 29, 2008