Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

fort gordon ... wife

i would like to know if anyone knows eather a phone number or a website where i can get more information on what rights and perhaps access an army wife has in fort gordon ga. thanks in advance. iam so new to this.

Answer Question

Asked by eternaldeamer at 3:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in General Parenting

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Contact your local JAG office. They should be able to help yo uin legal matters.

    Answer by lovemyshugabutt at 3:28 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

  • I would contact Jag Nelly. I don't know that Fort Gordon's website would have much info, or you can contact Darling Hall, they are a main headquarters for things as well.

    Answer by GmansMomy at 3:44 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.