Do you REALLY get paid for taking online surveys? I need an honest answer from someone who actually tried this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Money & Work

• www.cashcrate.com

yes, i've gotten 5 checks.
    they're never really more than 30 bucks though, cause you have to reach atleast 20 dollars before they send it out, and it gets boring sitting there and filling out the info 96489468 times in a row
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 3:30 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• U can but u go thru lots of crap and most surveys make u buy something to get to other stuff where u could make money. not worth it imo.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:31 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• At cashcrate you never have to do the "two offers blah blah blah." i fill out the main thing, i have a junk email i use so i dont get a bunch of crap in my reg. email, and all my earnings have always gone through.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 3:34 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Alot of the well advertised ones to have conditions. You have to buy things or jump through extra hoops. My MIL and I use Hotspex, SendEarnings, and Cashcrate. They do take a while to earn enough but SendEarnings only requires you to test games and receive e-mails etc. The hardest part on alot of sites is qualifying for surveys so SendEarnings is nice.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 3:39 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• OP here. I just tried cash crate and do you have to go through all those pages? I don't understand...Does it ever end? Do you even have to give your real name and address for those offers?
    Anonymous

• I give my real name because some will check. I never give my real number cause I dont want junk calls, and I made a junk email too. You need your real info FOR the actual cashcrate account, but that's it I think. YOu dont have to do ALL the surveys, you can pick and choose. Plus there's a tutorial, so you can watch that.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 5:18 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I prefer InboxDallars and Tiki Cash... They pay you .02 per email you view. Plus all the surveys and what not... If you want to make real money with these things you have to find other people to sign up under you...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:05 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Girl, forget that stuff. You can start your own business or do freelance work and earn alot more. I found excellent resources at www.stuffformoms.info
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 6:18 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I did cashcrate and got SCREWED! I had $6.00 wait for "Approval for 3 weeks and I never got the damn money! and since I'm in canada.. They only have like 15 free surveys for you to do.. and once those are done that's it.... It totally SUCKED I pretty much made crashcrate $10 and I got ZIP!

If you want a good paying job, do a real life job search... it's the only way to go these days!
    MyIslandGirls

Answer by MyIslandGirls at 6:55 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• All of the ones that have been named are crap sites. If you want to find the good ones go to http://www.surveypolice.com

You won't make a lot of money, but I've made about $300 in the last three months, plus gotten tons of product test.  Which really help stretch the budget.

desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 7:03 PM on Dec. 29, 2008