me my bf and our daughter want to go to

san diego zoo and sea world in march shes only 1 1/2 so does that mean shes free also can i bring my stroller in the parks or do we have to rent one of theres and if u went to the zoo whats your fav animal there alos whatelse is there besides animals like food courts shops ect

truannmil

Asked by truannmil at 3:30 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

Level 1 (-2 Credits)
  • All I know is san diego zoo is a huge amount of walking so get ready. It isn't like some zoos where there is animal after animal-it is very spead out. My son was 5 and was bored to death. If I were u I would go to the san diego wild animal park instead, it is so cool and u can go on safari right thru the park, plus see animals up close but in a more natural setting. Look them up online for price info, I remember renting a stroller but it was worth it because it was a lil jeep that ds could pretend to drive,It has seatbelts and cup holders, like a real car, he loved it lol.Have fun.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:35 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• when we went children under 2 were free and you can bring your own stroller but if you dont wana pack yours you can rent one.
    It is a huge zoo though and very spread out so if your going to do it make sure you bring lots of snacks for your little one and make a whole day out of it becuz it is a lot of walking. Make sure to pack a lunch or be prepared to buy lunch. bring lots of water with you to.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:45 PM on Dec. 29, 2008