clingy boyfriend....

so i am now almost 4 months pregnant and well my boyfriend wont stop touching my stomach he keeps on doing it while were sleeping or hanging out at the mall anytime that he gets the chance and it is annoying me and i told him that but he wont stop any advice ?

BellaLane

Asked by BellaLane at 3:34 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• Start rubbing his beer gut. See how he likes it! LOL
    Anonymous

• Fart! Tell him every time he does it you will do that. LOL.
    Anonymous

• Give him things to do to keep him from being around so often. "Forget" to pick something up at the store so you can have some alone time by sending him on an errand. Be sure not to be angry or upset because you'll come to depend on him as this process gets rougher. Or ask him if, while he's in a rubbing mood, he'd like to give you a back/foot/temple massage to help you relax. You're very lucky to have an attentive boyfriend, in my opinion, I wouldn't try to scare him from being close by.
    LazyMistake

Answer by LazyMistake at 5:28 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• i knw how u feel lol i couldnt even stand my husband smell for a while everything he did bug me but boy let me tell u during my last trimester I was the extra clingy one lol i always wanted him around and hugging me and touching my belly and stuff i felt huge and insecure Ha Ha those hormones are a trip
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Dec. 30, 2008