Would anyone like to be friends? I'm a mother to a 19 month old, and also a step mom to a 3 year old... I guess I'm a mommy all around no matter what you call it... lol.

Just looking for new friends, no one in particular.

nikkysweet

Asked by nikkysweet at 3:38 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Hi, I am a mom to a 7, 5 and 4 year old. I am a full time college student since my son will soon be starting school. This weekend DH and I are celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary. Are your children boys or girls?
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 3:43 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Im the mom of 3 sons, ages 4, 2 1/2, and my baby will be a year in about 2 wks.
    You can check out my profile and add me if you'd like.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 3:43 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• LOL. Well, I can relate to you on the step mom and also a mom, too. We can be FRIENDS!!!!!! LOL.
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 3:44 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Hey, i am a mother to 5 amazing boys , 5(nearly 6),3,2,1, and 4mo. Add me as a friend if you would like i love meeting new mommies.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 3:45 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• They are both girls, My youngest is my girly girly, loves to play dress up and baby dolls. My BF's daughter is the tom boy, loves to get dirty..lol.. So glad to meet you all!
    nikkysweet

Answer by nikkysweet at 3:48 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I guess I should have told you that mine are two girls, then a boy. lol
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 4:16 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I also work full time and go to school full time.
    nikkysweet

Answer by nikkysweet at 4:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• i have a 19 month old tooo.i have a 4 yr old also.ill send you a request.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 5:08 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I am a mother to a 13 year old girl, and 8 year old boy, and a 5 year old girl. On top of that my husband has three children from a previous marriage a 14 year old boy, a 13 year old girl, and an 11 year old boy. The funny thing about it is I am only 29 years old myself, it's hard to find time for yourself. I would like to be your friend. We moms have to stick together. I work part-time and I am starting my own business out of my home.
    dawnmitchell

Answer by dawnmitchell at 8:45 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Sounds like you do have your hands full. Does your husband have his kids full time? My BF has custody of his daughter, so I'm her full time mommy.
    nikkysweet

Answer by nikkysweet at 9:57 AM on Dec. 30, 2008