what is this?

Last night I was walking and felt like a pinching of the nerve or shooting pain sensation through my vagina. As well as tightning in my abdoman. It lasted for awhile but when I woke up it was gone. I am due and confused as to weather this is maybe the beginning stages of actual labor?

is it possible to feel yourself dialate?

BayB

Asked by BayB at 3:40 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You could be starting braxton hicks (sp?) contractions. Are you having any leaking? I have heard some people describe water breaking as a popping sensation?. Also, my last lil one liked to kick directly downward... omg that was pain! Could stop me in my tracks :) If you are worried at all, I would call your OB. A nurse there has heard it all and will likely be able to help you determine what is going on.

CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 3:44 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• hmmm maybe? Or starting mild contractions. Keep walking and see if it happens more. Might throw you into labor! I cramp when I walk this pregnancy too, but I am too early for delivery and have cramped when I walk through this whole pregnancy. If it happens when your not walking and you feel pressure down there youre probably in labor:)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:52 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I had these! They suck. I dont think it is contractions, but who knows. Hope you dont have them again. They were very painful when I had them (if its the same thing).
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 6:24 PM on Dec. 29, 2008