What face wash did you use when you were pregnant?

There are so many things you can't use on your skin. With my first i used the Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic wash. Which is great. I had like no breakouts. But it is so expensive and things are harder now. What do you use? I have oily / acne prone skin, and i have read that you aren't suppose to use products with salicylic acid or benzoyl perozide in them. Have any of you ever used the mario badescu products?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I use Johnson and Johnson. I can't remember the exact name, but it doesn't have any of that crazy crap in it. I got it at walgreens and a pharmacist actually helped me find it so i didn't get something that i couldnt use.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 3:42 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Nope.. Im a stridex girl myself.. I have always used it... Even when i was preggo.. An i havent had a zit in like forever...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:43 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I too have very oily acne prone skin, and the only thing that keeps the breakouts away is hot water and a wash cloth, followed by Aveeno lotion. I can't use anything else.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 3:45 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I use a green tea acne wash i order it from a friend who works for this company i cant remember the name of it sorry. It works great for oily skin cuz i have the same problem.
    Green tea is awsome for oily skin so many try to find one of those at the store.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:48 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Just mix up baking soda and water and rub that on your face. ;)
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 4:17 PM on Dec. 29, 2008