Is it baby blues?

I just had my baby on christmas dec 25, and I couldn't be happier!
Although Its my first baby i love spending time with him and i'm adjusting pretty well but there's one thing that bothers me... I don't know what it is but out of nowhere i just start crying and feeling miserable for no reason. I cry evrytime my hubby goes to work or after my mom calls i don't know why, what is it? and how can i fix it?

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 3:45 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• Sounds like it is you can also check this out. Explains BB, PPD and PPS

http://www.athealth.com/Consumer/disorders/postpartumdepression.html

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 3:52 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• You still have some pregnancy hormones in your body, and it takes a bit to get back to normal. I never cried at little things while I was pregnant, but for the first 3 or 4 weeks after I had each child, I would cry at EVERYTHING!! Once my hormones were back to where they needed to be, I was fine. It's normal right now, but if it goes on for more than 2 months or so, I'd go talk to the doctor and see what they say. (Unless you start feeling really extreme and have thoughts of hurting the baby or yourself, or you find yourself neglecting the baby by not feeding him or changing him and not caring, or something along those lines. Then I'd go in sooner.)
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 7:46 PM on Dec. 29, 2008