17 weeks not feeling the baby move anymore..

im kinda worried because i was feeling my baby at least one or two times everyday, i was feeling taps and flutters then all a sudden it just stopped and this is the second day i havnt felt anything... should i be worried

want2bamommy780

Asked by want2bamommy780 at 3:47 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• youre only 17 weeks, its still really early you may not feel consistency until like 23 weeks or around then.

dont worry :) and a kick count you can do but that is only accurate and work until after i think its like 23 weeks or so.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:49 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• your only 17weeks and the baby is still small so depending on postion you may not feel the baby moving plus babys have up days and down days so some times they dont move as much. Also if your up moving around all day chance are you wont feel the baby moving around however that one does come later.
    if your are super worried call your dr.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:50 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• It's really early, and baby is super tiny. Don't worry about this yet, pretty soon your little one will be using your bladder for a trampoline and you'll long for the peace and quiet. :D
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:50 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I am going thru the same thing at 21 wks, he was moving like crazy and now hardly anything. i am going to doc tomorrow but from what I read it is normal to not feel alot right now. U can call your doc, but I have a feeling they will just tell u it's ok. Wanted to let u know u are not alone.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:50 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• It takes a while for the movements to become regular. If you are concerned, call your doctor. One thing they had me do when I was nervous with my first was to drink a sugary drink (juice or something) and lay down to see if I couldn't get some movement going. When you're laying there really paying attention to it, you might find that the baby is moving more than you might realize.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 4:45 PM on Dec. 29, 2008