when did you....?

start setting up the nursery for your baby? im 20 weeks along right now and i haven't even ghone to register yet.. is that something i should be doing soon?

SaraNicole715

Asked by SaraNicole715 at 3:51 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in General Parenting

• i didn't set up my dds till i had her i mean unless you are going with a theme that is suitable for a boy or girl then i would do it now but if your going out there i would wait and make sure it comes out a boy or girl first
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 3:53 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• It is good to start about now, that way before the actual arrival you know exactly what you need to get. Plus it helps spread out the expense of everything.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 3:53 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• U can do it whenever u want. I am 21 wks and I haven't registered yet. w/ds I did it during the end when I thought I was going to be preg forever-it helped keep me excited. I would be sure to do it 1 month before baby shower or babies birth. that way u know what u have and what u still need.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:55 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• my baby is months old and i just now started to piece together her room. Unless there are specific things you want for your shower then you can wait aslong as you would like
    KeagansMom08

Answer by KeagansMom08 at 5:46 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• because my husband and i don't have much money. i started from the second i knew i was pregnant. i would buy little things every payday... until i had everything. then when i was 30 weeks.my husband did the nursery. :) i was in the hopsital for over 10 weeks, so when i came home it was a surprise.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Dec. 31, 2008