I WANT MY REAL NAILS TO GROW LONG

ANY IDEAS LADIES?

yumymommy

Asked by yumymommy at 3:00 AM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I use this product called Sally hansen grow nails long. Trust me on this it works!! My nails never grew I alway got fake nails and I was tired of my nails not growing. You put this on your nails every day I use to do it twice a day morning and night and you gently rub all over nails and cuticles and let it dry completely (it will take a little while) but trust me your nails will grow long and healthy and strong. Good luck.

Ps. you can get it at any drug store ie: walgreens, cvs, jewel-osco, dominicks etc.
    dimpledotz

Answer by dimpledotz at 3:50 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Prenatal Vitamins is the best for great hair and nails!! Not to mention manicures!!
    charityf

Answer by charityf at 5:23 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Eat really healthy and your nails and hair will be healthy and strong allowing them to grow. Once I started drinking more water and eating more fruits, veggies, and whole grains my nails started to grow and become really strong. The best part is it didn't cost me a thing!

Hope this helps.
    abs0726

Answer by abs0726 at 1:24 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• i read in a magazine a long time ago that tapping them makes them grow. it stimulates the nerves or something. i can't back it up scientifically but i do it and my nails grow soooo fast.
    jamie28

Answer by jamie28 at 2:41 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• OPI nail hardner, And then file the sides one sweep not back and forth. Also you have to trim off the top every couple weaks with nail clipper. Trust me I went to school for hair, and we also did nails to
    muslimmom

Answer by muslimmom at 5:26 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• keep them painted-thats what i do
    hollid

Answer by hollid at 11:14 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• THANK YOU ALL
    yumymommy

Answer by yumymommy at 2:55 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• opi is great like she said I also like revivanail at sallys
    Angie430

Answer by Angie430 at 11:10 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I use a lotion called Healthy Hand And Nail by Vaseline, it stengthen you nails and leaves your hands feeling super soft.
    Emyhuntsmama

Answer by Emyhuntsmama at 9:12 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• dont keep ur nails painted ur nails are one of the most absorbent parts of your body its pure posin so the nails tne to be brittle try drinking distilled water and eating more cantalope
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 9:16 PM on Jul. 18, 2008