• In the Spotlight:

Has one one else started spring cleaning

now that the Holidays are almost over? We do this every year around this time. It is amazing how much accumulates over a year!

Tetona

Asked by Tetona at 3:54 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Yes I did and it feels good. I normally donate stuff too instead of gargage sales. Its faster and easier.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 12:22 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• No, I actually start in the spring so I can also get my windows clean in and out.
    Anonymous

• We live in area that is warm almost year round. Lol.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 4:18 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Well, normally no because it is freezing here, but we had a near 70 degree day this past Saturday so I had the windows open all day & washed them too, then I decided to move all the downstairs furniture and scrub & vacuum the floors, which lead to cleaning the furniture, emptying out cabinets & catch-alls, polishing the wood, scrubbing the kitchen cabinets & organizing them, etc, etc. I caught the cleaning bug and was on a roll, much to my family's dismay, because I made them help....LOL
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 11:31 PM on Dec. 29, 2008