What hair dye is the best

for sentative skin? Most over the counter dyes make my scalp burn.

Tetona

Asked by Tetona at 3:56 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• http://www.ciao.co.uk/Clairol_Hydrience__Review_5331150

Hydrience is water based and very gentle . . . here are some reviews I have found on the product.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:34 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• The only thing that I could suggest is to go to a proffessional hair stylist. The colors and lighteners are much less irritating and they know how to apply the correct way to keep it off of your scalp untill the very last min. So less irritation. Trust me, there is a big difference between over the counter box dyes and professional hair color. Not only that , but if you notice, your hair will always be a different color on the ends then it is towards the new growth, so i suggest find someone who knows what they're doing. Good luck :)
    Mrs_Bonsta

Answer by Mrs_Bonsta at 4:13 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I think Hydrience is a good dye. I can't tell you which ones not to use . . Feria and Nice & Easy, once you use those, your hair is stuck that color and there is nothing that you can do to change it until it grows out. If you can't afford to get it done professionally, go with Hydrience. Good Luck!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:29 AM on Dec. 30, 2008