glass of WINE?

so i have had very lil to drink when pregnant, maybe a sip here or there on special occasions... well tomorrow is my wedding anniversary and was thinking of tackling a full glass of wine no more.... what do u think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• A glass of wine will NOT harm your baby, most doctors state that you can have an occasional beer or glass of wine occasionally.

If there are any concerns, call your doctor, you are just going to get a bunch of shit for even asking that here.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:59 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• i think why would you risk harming your unborn child for selfish desires. not being rude but just honest.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:58 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• A good rule of thumb is NOT to drink any amounts of alcohol when you are pregnant. Why do people continue to ask this question? I'm about ready to be done with this site. Its really sad that you can't wait 40 weeks to have a drink!
    Anonymous

• A glass turns into another and then another. You're damn right she's going to get a bunch of crap for asking this question. Its a dumb question.
    Anonymous

• A glass of wine is fine. I drank a glass of wine now and then during my pregnancy and also drank two glass of wine on my wedding day!!! My baby is healthy and is fine. My dr said its actually good to drink red wine now and then.
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 4:04 PM on Dec. 29, 2008