advice on how to conceive a girl

mommabear795

Asked by mommabear795 at 4:00 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• there is no advice you do it and you get what you get there is no certain way to concieve a girl
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 4:02 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Regardless of old wives tales, you can NOT decide what you are going to have. What will be will be...Sorry.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 4:03 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I have 5 children and tryed 6yr to have a girl and i ended up with 5 boys and we tried everything in the book. It's 50/50 anyway hun. We are going to try for out last child (hopefully a girl) in 3yrs and we will be happy with what we get.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 4:03 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• girls swim slower than boys and boys die sooner than girls.

so if you want a girl have sex a few days before you ovulate.

i heard this on strictly sex with dr. drew
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 4:06 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• You cannot concieve whatever sex you want..IT DOES NOT HAPPEN..WISH FOR HEALTH AND NOT CERTAIN GENITALS..
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 4:09 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Unfortunately there's no tricks...have sex lol
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 4:18 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I have three boys . And we are trying to have a girl !!! I want to know too.
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 4:55 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• There is nothing you can do.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• IMO the book works! I have two boys and two girls... Good luck trying! Be ready for whatever you get, or don't do it at all.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 6:26 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I think it is not necessary for people to be mean about wanting to try and concieve one sex over another. I hope those people will lay off. I have heard the same things mentioned above, that the boy sperm are in front so they should (if you wanted a boy) be deposited closer to the cevix to prevent longer time spent getting there and being killed off by our bodies natural stuff that tries to kill intruders. To do that you do it doggie style or girl on top so I would guess that to try for a girl you should try missionary. However some men produce more of one then the other, like my hubby I am guessing who has made 4 out of 4 girls. GOOD LUCK! Ignore the jerks on here.
    28yroldgranny

Answer by 28yroldgranny at 7:42 PM on Dec. 29, 2008