Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We have a new dining room set that is one of those

diner sets like the 50's (chrome, sparkly chairs), for those that decorate their home this way, what type of wall decorations would compliment this?


Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Home & Garden

This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • How about album covers? My sister had her kitchen like that with a table like yours. We went to the thrift store and found old records and hung the covers on the wall. We also painted part of one wall with chalkboard paint to write on. It looked like a 50's diner.

    Answer by Magpie75 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

  • That is a cool idea. Thanks!

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Dec. 29, 2008