i am living with the wife and two daughters of the man my daughter has been having an affair with! This woman is a very nice, hard working woman. My daughter does not go for married men, she was mislead about the marriage and fell in love with this guy. Until i lived there i too thought they were seperated and he wanted my daughter. He is a very likable, good looking man.

...I was suddenly looking for a home to rent after my roommate died and do to lack of income besides alimony i became homeless! I stayed over these folks home with the wife hugging me and telling me not to worry. I was welcome there. I could not believe it and only was going to stay a night or two. I ended up taking a room in their home in exchange for food i purchased I have come to really like this woman It was terrible for me watching as the wife and girls carried on the household waiting for daddy to come home while i knew he was with my daughter. When he did come home his wife was always kind to him and loving. This man was recently sent to jail , a blessing in disquise, for all concerned. What do you think of me there? I cannot have my daughter over and my other son doesnt like to visit me there This woman has asked me to stay until he gets out of jail to help with her daughters.

momdukes59

Asked by momdukes59 at 4:07 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• omg that is aweful how couldn't you tell her she welcomes you in with open arms and you know your dd is with her husband
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 4:10 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• That's tough. Have you talked to your daughter about it? Some men can be so nice, but so manipulative. It's easy for young girls to fall into bad situations over men. I know because I did a few years ago.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 4:12 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Personally, I would talk to my daughter -- if in your shoes. You didn't raise her to be with a married man. He will never have anything to offer her. She needs to cut her loses and move on. I don't think I would tell the wife... its never a good spot to be the lady that "knew" her husband was a slimeball. Just worry about YOUR garden and keep the weeds out of it. She will see his true colors, or she won't.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 4:13 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• So the woman doesn't have a clue that her is cheating on her with anyone? And it is your daughter and you are living in these peoples house . Is that right so far? So where is your daughter living now? How old is she. Does she know that you are living with the woman whose husband she is sleeping with? I think your daughter definately has to stop seeing this man until he gets out of jail and comes clean with his wife. And even then she should not take him back. I mean if he did it to his first wife and kid, what would make her think i would n't do it to her. Obviously he must be very good at hiding thing and covering up his tracks. No matter how likeable or handsom he is he is definately a cheating SOB.
    Anonymous

• You need to decide what you are comforable with. Are you ok with your daughter not coming over? And your son? Do you want to help this woman? These are questions only you can answer. There isn't a right or wrong. Family is important though. If staying there makes you happy but you are estranged from your children, it makes more sense to be happy somewhere else. If you are close, perhaps you could still help this woman and see your children.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 4:17 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• You need to pack your bags and leave, bottom line. Move in with your daughter~
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 4:17 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Yes this woman knows its my daughter. As far as she is concerned it has nothing to with me. My daughter feels somewhat betrayed by me cuz i am living there. My daughter rents a room and i cannot live there. I would prefer to not stay there, but it is too cold in my car! I need a new place can anyone help!!
    momdukes59

Answer by momdukes59 at 4:23 PM on Dec. 29, 2008