What to do if a man rubs in your face that you're not pregnant?

I had a question earlier about my partner changing his mind, and then us breaking apart because of his decision. Well, despite the gouging pain, the man asks me if I was alright (seemed nice at first), but followed up with "Are you still negative?" What?! Well yeah, I'm still negative. I'm still trying to recover from being formally engaged with the mutual decision to have a baby. :*-(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• If he is going to rub anything like that in your face, he is no man at all.
    tigertwelve

Answer by tigertwelve at 4:19 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• what a jerk
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 4:20 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I wouldn't say yeah. Don't give him any satisfaction in saying yeah.  Tell him your doing fine and leave it at that. I would move on . He must not be the one for you. Good luck !!! I hope u find the right guy !!!

Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 4:20 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• He obviously isn't ready and doesn't really want one. I would be so mad at him if he rubbed it in my face
    Anonymous

• Honey..I'd say it's time to find a new man. Are you sure you would even want a child with him if he's going to behave this way before your married or pregnant? That doesn't sound like something that should come out of the mouth of the person who's supposed to love you and father your children. I'm sorry to be so blunt but you deserve better than what he's dishing out.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 4:23 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• i would say something like yes still neg. apparently your litle swimmers are retarded and can't find the right spot............ Kinda like you asshole

But thats me lol he sounds like a jerk however and clearly you were there and i wasnt but what are the chances that he was honestly asking not trying to rub your face in the fact you aren't is there any chance you want it so bad you just took it the wrong way?

mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 4:33 PM on Dec. 29, 2008