i don't love

i don't love my ex husband anymore and haven't for awhile. But he low and behold left me for another woman. How can i make the feelings of something mean happening to him go away. I mean i guess i can't blame him, but i am so angry that he is moving on so quickly and i am left behind?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• It really just takes time.

Answer by gemgem at 4:32 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Karma will get him. Did my X. The women he left me for ended up leaving him and getting married to someone else, now he is all alone!
    bellyjelly40

Answer by bellyjelly40 at 5:10 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• It's a sense of betrayal that will get better with time. Go easy on yourself.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 5:33 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I think time is the only way to get through it. Time, and reminding yourself daily how lucky you are to be rid of him!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:57 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• honestly the easiest way to get past those feelings is to move on yourself!!! Go on a date meet some nice attractive men etc... Your feelings will disappear very quickly and you'll be glad he and you were able to find more compatible partners!
    HunnyDoItAll

Answer by HunnyDoItAll at 10:40 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• It's natural to feel hurt, hun - but (and this is a big but) DON'T run out and hook up with some guy just because you want to be "with" someone. It took me 7 years after my divorce to find Mr Right, instead of "Mr Right Now."

I'm not saying you have to be celibate, but don't rope yourself into a relationship with someone you don't care about just to be in a relationship. :)

Good Luck!
    DevonieJules

Answer by DevonieJules at 5:14 AM on Dec. 30, 2008