Dont know what to think?

Ok. I started my period christmas morning around the same time i normally do. But this past saturday i woke up and puke all day , couldn't keep nothin down. I had went out drinkin the day before and never ever had gotten sick. I had sex two weeks ago with a condom. With all that said i bleed a lil heavy but turned to spotting. My period any lasted 2 1/2 days (not normal) and i been an emotional nightmare crying randomly at commercials and im beyond exahusted and lowe back pain w/little cramping. Ok ppl what do you think i am very hesitative to take a preg test, what do u guys think? Im i crazy.......

Honeyluv22

Asked by Honeyluv22 at 4:37 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Take a test
    Anonymous

• take a test but its to soon to be having pregnancy symptoms so could just be pms. but really the only way tell for sure is to wait a week and take a test.
    also just cuz you never got a hangover befor doesnt mean you wont get one evindually. the older you get i think the more likely it is that they happen.
    Anonymous

• Why would you be hesitant to take a test? You wont get an answer on here, or anywhere online. Either go to the doctor or take a test. Good luck either way.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 6:23 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• You may be pregnant. Go get a test. Better yet, get two. We can get a negative from many things, like performing the test wrong or too early. I know that coming here makes you more emotionally ready to deal. Good luck
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 6:43 PM on Dec. 29, 2008