MAAD!

when I got pregnant on Christmas 2006 with my son there was this girl in Minnesota that was supposedly 5 months pregnant by the same guy. She came down and stayed at his house for 2 weeks. Left and called sayin she was pregnant. I found many letters saying it was a girl that they were naming Pearl. But never ever found an ultrasound pic or anything like that. A month or 2 after I got pregnant she called and claimed to have a miscarriage. Which I told him was BS cuz she was like 6 months pregnant. She should have given birth am i rite? Claiming that her vagina was too small to have a baby or some dumb BS like that. Well me and him broke up a few months back in Feb. and now hes back with her! I am so heated rite now. That this dummy would be stupid enuf to get back with him after she knows he has a family and all the drama she caused. And if she really was pregnant why would she get back with him after wat he did to her?

IxLuVxMyxBaybee

Asked by IxLuVxMyxBaybee at 4:40 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• They both sound desperate. Sometimes it's hard for people to deal with a break-up so I kinda get where he would run back to her. As far as the woman goes... she probably wants to feel like she finally won him.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 4:53 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I'm sorry, but why does it matter she's with him? Do you want him back? I'm confused.
    Anonymous

• No it just pisses me off
    IxLuVxMyxBaybee

Answer by IxLuVxMyxBaybee at 4:50 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I mean it would be nice if he was gonna have a new girlfriend to find a good one thats not gonna be psycho and pretend shes pregnant and have one that my son could look up to
    IxLuVxMyxBaybee

• I think u need to let son make his own judements about who she is. I know it is so easy to think we know another person-but u only know what u saw in this lady for a small amount of time. U can misscarry all thru pregnancy, I lost a baby at 7 months and they took her c-section. anyways I am sorry u are mad but u cannot control it so for your son, mke the best of it.U trusted his father enough to create him w/him so trust now that his dad would not put someone in his life that is harmful.
    Anonymous

• its so annoying i mean hes almost 30 im turning 24 this is like his 10th girlfriend since we broke up ive had the same boyfriend for 5 months that ive known for almost 10 years. I think he should put all this having fun with girls that are only a lil more than half his age and get to thinkin about who would be a good role model for his son. Instead of teaching his son to go out wit a different girl every week.
    IxLuVxMyxBaybee

Answer by IxLuVxMyxBaybee at 4:57 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• i know i've had 3 miscarriages but how is she gonna write to him saying she just had an ultrasound and that its a girl with no proof and then 2 months later at almost 7 months pregnant just simply say she had a miscarriage becuz her vagina is too small lmao get real!
    IxLuVxMyxBaybee

Answer by IxLuVxMyxBaybee at 4:59 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• well my son is almost 15 months old and i dont find it healthy and prolly a lil more than confusing to him to see his dad with a different girl all the time
    IxLuVxMyxBaybee

Answer by IxLuVxMyxBaybee at 5:02 PM on Dec. 29, 2008