how can I have an easy labor?

Can you be dialating and not feel it ?

gbaby08

Asked by gbaby08 at 4:21 AM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• With my first pregnancy my water broke and by the time I got to the hospital I was fully dialated. Unfortunately my son was breech and had a foot about to come out so they took me back for a C-Section.

It is pretty common to have some dialating weeks before going into labor. How easy labor is is different for every woman and every pregnancy so there is no telling what the future will hold. ut as for dialating and not feeling it... You sure can.
    Maidenwolf

Answer by Maidenwolf at 9:24 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Just walk around the block daily to get the baby ready. My husband had me walk a mile and the baby was ready to come out! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Everyone's labor and delivery is different. If you relax and try not to worry it will just happen. Remember babies are born everyday and yours will come the way it's meant.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 11:54 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• For me dialating gives me sharp little pains through the vaginal area. But it can be weeks and even a month before you deliver. The pain can be managed naturally just give me an email.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 12:57 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• hypno birthing is supposed to be awsume, my sister will be doing it very soon, she is 38 weeks, she has major pain and anxiety issues so if it works for her it will work for anyone! message me if you like so I have your details so I can let you know how her experience is
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 3:09 PM on Jul. 15, 2008