Did you hate pregnancy or love it? Be honest. =)

I hated it. I never want to be pregnant again. I love my baby though! I just hated pregnancy. I loved the kicks and having a baby there but the weight gain, stretch marks, evil rash, clothes, cravings etc just sucked so bad I never want it again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I love every minute! The discomfort is a small price to pay-for me. Some women are miserable.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 5:21 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I wouldn't say I loved or hated it.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 5:25 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• my first pregnancy i loved it i didnt have anything to really complain about i had morningsickness pretty bad at first but it was gone by about 11weeks from that point on it was like living a fairy tale lol.
    This time OMG i wouldnt say i hate it but its deffenetly been a different expeirence so far and im only 23weeks the only nice thing is i get to feel and watch baby move inside my belly and i know that in the end its worth it.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 5:29 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I loved it up until recently. Ha. Now I'm miserable and I'm just ready for my baby.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 5:30 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I WOULD DO IT AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT....LOVED, LOVED, LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT
    aruba3

Answer by aruba3 at 5:31 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Goodness, I hated every minute of it, especially the explosive end! I'm never doing it again. Never, ever. never never never.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:34 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Loved every minute! Well, except for the pelvic exams, and the times when I was worried about something, but otherwise it was fabulous!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:35 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I loved the bundle of joy produced by the finale, but hated every minute of the plots twists and turn. I have done it three times, and each time though the sonograms were cool, and the little punches and kicks in my belly were awesome, I was uncomfortable and sick the whole time with all three. However now that I have made it so I can't have children anymore I have never wanted to be more pregnant. Hormones that is something I really hate.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 5:40 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• my first pregnancy i was alone and everything was really hard i couldn't imagine why anyone would ever do that on purpose, now, 8 years later I'm married and my husband and daughter are both so exited, and this time i did get pregnant on purpose. what a difference it makes having people who support you. i was scared to get pregnant again because i hated it so much the first time, but my husband really wanted a big family, and i love being pregnant with him, i feel like a princess now.pregnant belly

mudgirl

Answer by mudgirl at 5:40 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• hated it--high risk, bedrest, weekly appt for cervical sonogram and injections, irritable uterus, swollen like the staypuff marshmallow man, constant fear of preterm labor, followed by a horrible labor then emerg. csection . . uuuggghhhhh, it was all horrible . . . . and I plan on doing it all, all over again in a couple years . . . lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:44 PM on Dec. 29, 2008