How big is your house?

I was just wondering how big everyone's house was and how many kids they have? We have 3 kids and our house is 980 sq. feet. We are not feeling too cramped yet, but probably will be soon :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I dont know the square footage, but it's four bed, two bath. we used to have SIX other roommates, but now it's just me and my SO. We're looking for a smaller place, cause it will be cheaper, plus with just the three of us soon we don't need such a big place, yet. His dad owns it so we just kind of plopped down here haha.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 5:33 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• 1 kid, 2000 sq ft
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:35 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• 3 bedrooms 2 baths and 1600 sq ft I have one kid and one on the way and have my office in a room.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 5:38 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• One kid, so far, and about 1,000 square feet. It will double when we finish our basement (hopefully in the next few months), but I hope to move before we have another baby. The bedrooms in our place are small, and there are only two on the main floor. I don't want to be so far from any of my kids!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:40 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• 3 Bedroom, 3 bathrooms, 2200 square feet
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 5:44 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I have 3 boys. 3 bed 1 bath. The only thing I NEED is my own bath :)
    mamatomy3boys

Answer by mamatomy3boys at 5:48 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• 2 bathroom, 2 bedroom...

1 kid...

about 820square feet plus balcony and basement ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:50 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• we have 3 people and one on the way with 850 sqft. i dont think we will be cramped because our family i really close and we all love to be together all the time. but my best friend has 4 people and they just mooved from 1400 to1800 sq ft because they needed more room to separate the kids stuff from the adult stuff, at my house we all play with the same toys... then my sister on the other hand who has no kids just moved to a huge 3000sqft house w 4 bedrooms so she and her husband can each have their own space, i say thats way to much house to have to clean all the time, and smaller homes make for cozier families.
    mudgirl

Answer by mudgirl at 5:51 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• 1 kid, about 1400 sf. But i rent out the downstairs (1 bedroom, 1 bath and kitchenette). Upstairs we have 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, kitchen and living room.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 5:54 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• 1 baby 2700 sq. ft. But we want something bigger cause we want mord kids eventually
    chloe_romano

Answer by chloe_romano at 5:58 PM on Dec. 29, 2008