Could it be possible?

I'm not really religous but when my grandfather was on his death bed, i was still pregnant with my first son, well i just found out im preggo again. I was wondering if what he told me could be true. He was talking to me and asking me what my twins names were going to be and what my daughter (who he said would be the youngest) name was going to be. I didn't give it much thought at the time, but am now wondering, could it be possible that him saying i was going to have twins be true.  He was also telling us he could see all the family that passed away before he did.  He believed in god, and heaven.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 AM on Sep. 1, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Little ones and the dieing, those on the cusp of one incarnation and the next, can see things, know things that most of the rest of us cannot.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 10:18 PM on Sep. 4, 2011

• I believe that he saw his loved ones, not sure about the twin thing...it could symbolize something else, but you never know. It would definitely be amazing if he was right though :)
    morganonmic

Answer by morganonmic at 4:18 AM on Sep. 1, 2011

• There are those who are near the veil between both worlds ( I think of it as more of dimensions) See things that the rest us of can't at this point and time. Those on their death bed and little children who for some reason hang on to it a little longer. Maybe they are just more spiritual then the rest of us. Example. Our middle child when he was almost 5 after my miscarriage had his head on my belly, asked how the baby was doing? I said oh sweetie remember that baby is gone. He said not her the new one my brother. I didn't think anything more of it until a few days later when I was late and took a HPT. Then I freaked just a little. Later in the day when We told the kids that we were expecting again, I then asked him how he knew. He looked at me with that matter of fact look those littles get. He talked to me silly. Well we had that little boy. Yes he even got the sex right. So sometime, somewhere you'll get your answer.
    daps

Answer by daps at 6:22 AM on Sep. 1, 2011

• He said not her the new one my brother. I didn't think anything more of it until a few days later when I was late and took a HPT. Then I freaked just a little.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

what a beautiful story. I often think children are so young and innocent they can hear and see things adults shut out.
    vntNyll

Answer by vntNyll at 10:45 AM on Sep. 1, 2011

• How cool, yes I think it is very possible that he was given a glimpse of the future
    kpav

Answer by kpav at 4:01 PM on Sep. 1, 2011

• One of my favorite books has been by an author named José Lerma, a Catholic doctor in Houston, Texas, I believe. ( Into the Light.. ) This doctor works in a hospice with both children and adults with terminal illness.
    They impart visions of angels. Children have a very special innocent way of sharing..They excitedly comment more on the size of the angels and how the angels play with them.
    The adults, being more sophisticated in vocabulary, articulate in long passages the messages they receive from angels, over time...These messages are, in my opinion, giving knowledge of the world beyond , sharing wisdom as to how to live here to the greatest capacity possible. :)
    Hope for Harmony,
    MamaVerónica
    VeronicaTex

Answer by VeronicaTex at 6:46 AM on Sep. 1, 2011

• It could be possible. It could also be something else but you will see soon enough! Good luck to you
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 7:54 AM on Sep. 1, 2011

• Anything is possible maybe he had the vision of it, who knows, I would not doubt it could be true...

Answer by older at 9:42 AM on Sep. 1, 2011

• Sure its possible. We see things and understand things when we get to that part of our life that we didnt see before.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:35 AM on Sep. 1, 2011

• OP are you pregnant with twins?
    vntNyll

Answer by vntNyll at 10:46 AM on Sep. 1, 2011