I need help. I have 2 month old twins what activities should we do? We right now dance, play music,read ,show pictures let them feel different textures via books. I feel like I am not doing enough. please help

activites for twins

jmegee

Asked by jmegee at 5:42 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It sounds like your doing quite enough :) those are all things I do with my DD too. If you get bored of doing the same things every day though you could try going outside with them, that's ALWAYS a favorite for my baby, or you could let them smell different herbs, foods, drinks, scents, anything that smells!! It's great for their little brains and it's fun for them too. Your really doing quite well though, sounds like your babies have quite the adventurous life :)
    Anonymous

• Sounds like you're doing good! You don't really need any different activities for twins than you do for singles, and at two months they're pretty limited to what they can do, it all comes down to you! Don't stress about it, just have fun! :D
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:43 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Really u could sit and make faces at 2 month olds and they would think it was great lol. relax mama u r doing fine.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 5:46 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Wow! If I'd done all that with my daughter, she'd have had a screaming fit from the over-stimulation. But then, she was very easily over-stimulated until she was well over a year.

I'd say you are doing great. If it's not too cold, take them for walks outside. And don't forget the dreaded tummy time. Their bodies need just as much exercise as their brains.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 5:54 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• You're doing PLENTY. Too much more and you're going to start having the witching hour two months late. Babies don't need constant stimulation.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• As a mom, I dont think we ever feel like we do enough. Sounds like you are doing great.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 6:40 PM on Dec. 29, 2008