I dont know what to do!

my fiancee started working at a school where their are a lot of women around him, I think he is easily mulipulated, timid and a very passive person and the events that happened in the past where he listened to some people over me, he regretted what he did because now he knows that im not the person those other people think i am. They do not know me, i told him he knows me and how do i know hes not going to listen to these people from work and end up cheating on me? am i being too paranoid, or should i just trust him again? and yes he does love me and is willing to quit this job but its too great to pass up! we can do without this job because i do have my own money, property etc... he just wants to spoil me but its the women around him i dont trust. his job position is custodial work at schools please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• I have the same problem. My DH gives in to others WAY too easily for my comfort.
    You must trust unless he starts showing abnormal signs.
    Anonymous

• oh please he is the janitor and you think women will be chasing him. You only have to trust him if you don't then worry If you do then don't. No one can make him cheat and if you give him the excuse that he is easily lead then you aren't giving him much credit.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 6:04 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• If you can't trust him, then you have bigger problems then where he is working. I know that is easy for me to say when I am not in the situation, but I have been. If your relationship is strong enough then you shouldn't have to worry about him, if it is not, you might need counseling.

I am not trying to sound mean, these are just my honest opinions.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 6:07 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• he is one of many custodians who work late together
    Anonymous

• a janitor job is too good to pass up?is not worth the worry of him cheating.
    amysmomma505

Answer by amysmomma505 at 6:13 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• If you want any peace in your relationship you have to let the past go and try to trust. You will drive yourself crazy stressing over him going to "his work" every day. There are women everywhere. It only takes one, someone can easily come on to him at the gas station. You and he have a different relationship now, embrace it, try not to worry and move forward.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 6:16 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Yeah, you're being paranoid. What's past is in the past. Leave it there. If you didn't think you could trust him, why stay with him?

Answer by gdiamante at 6:21 PM on Dec. 29, 2008