My son is almost 10 months old and seems to be teething.. he wakes up alot during the night and doesnt want a bottle but the strange thing is when hes in the car when i do my paper route he sleeps just fine the whole time. So that makes me unsure if he's teething because why doesnt he wake up in the car but he does in his bed?? Any Help??

24-7Mom22

Asked by 24-7Mom22 at 6:10 AM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• He may be teething, I think the car is just more soothing, with the constant motion if he does start to wake it's easier for him to be lulled back to sleep. Try the homeopathic teething tablets, I had the best success with those. They have them at wal-mart
    FiMommy

Answer by FiMommy at 6:24 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• He must like the movement of the car and when he's in bed, he's waking up because he's not moving anymore!
    jacobsmom707

Answer by jacobsmom707 at 12:37 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I always put a cool mist humidifier in the room-I think the humming puts them to sleep.Plus its good for them.
    hollid

Answer by hollid at 11:06 AM on Jul. 16, 2008