Any thoughts on Lamotrigine?

Doctor thoughts are my child may need a mood stabilizer.

LIVINGWITHADHD

Asked by LIVINGWITHADHD at 6:20 PM on Dec. 29, 2008 in Kids' Health

• I would try some natural things first before putting my child on any prescription medication. Dr's like to put you on and all the side effects, it isn't worth it until it is absolutely needed. What is your child's diet like? I know it is not easy to change these things but from your name, it looks like your child has ADHD. I know of several people who have used products and it has helped without the side effects or worrying about what it will do to their heart. If you would like, I can give you more information and send you some info that I have on hand regarding this. Take care and consider your choices wisely.
    Free2bmom

Answer by Free2bmom at 7:02 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I agree with Free2Bmom. Meds as a last resort only IMO.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 2:41 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• i have never heard of this
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 1:01 AM on Sep. 5, 2010